How does it works?
* The Wine Club meets every 1-2 months.
* Each get-together will have a particular theme. This helps with learning. The themes may be around types of grapes, different regions, and different seasons.
* The wines will be accompanied with light snacks such as fresh local bread, olives, charcuterie, and cheese, depending of course, on the wine theme.
Who is doing the Wine Tasting?
What do I need to do?
* Each wine tasting will be €35 per person (price may change depending on the complexity of the tasting). And this includes the tasting of 5-6 wines plus the nibbles.
* The priceless experience of being guided and taught by Jaclyn and surrounded by good company.
Who can join?
This is an inclusive experience. Word of Mouth believes in the richness of conversations and learning by the diversity of those sitting around the table.
The Wine Tastings are invite-only events. This simply means, only those interested in the tastings will receive information.
If you would like to be informed about to the next Wine Tasting and the Wine Club events, please sign up.
Screw top vs Cork?
Does it really make a difference if a Stelvin or cork is used to close the wine bottle?
And what about the glass?
Wine and chocolate, a match made in heaven, or not?
Guests had the opportunity to taste some of Berlin’s finest chocolate and experiment matchmaking to find a wine partner.
As always, this tasting went beyond chocolate and wine as Jaclyn shared so much more about wine.
Bubbles, can you tell the difference?
Is there really a difference between champagne and all the other sparkling? Yes and no. The important part is to find the one you like, and you may be surprised which one that is.
A Tour of Germany
France and Italy are often considered the go to countries for wine production, but this tasting session showcased how incredible German wines really are.